Bill Summary & Status
108th Congress (2003 - 2004)
NEW SEARCH | HOME | HELP
Latest Title: Coltsville Study Act of 2003
Sponsor: Rep Larson, John B. [CT-1] (introduced 1/29/2003) Cosponsors (4)
Related Bills: S.233
Latest Major Action: 4/8/2003 House committee/subcommittee actions. Status: Subcommittee Hearings Held.
Note: For further action, see S. 233, which became Public Law 108-94 on 10/3/2003.
- Referred to the House Committee on Resources.
- Referred to the Subcommittee on National Parks, Recreation and Public Lands.
- Subcommittee Hearings Held.
- Executive Comment Requested from Interior.
TITLE(S): (italics indicate a title for a portion of a bill)
- SHORT TITLE(S) AS INTRODUCED:
Coltsville Study Act of 2003
- OFFICIAL TITLE AS INTRODUCED:
To direct the Secretary of the Interior to conduct a study of Coltsville in the State of Connecticut for potential inclusion in the National Park System.
COSPONSORS(4), ALPHABETICAL [followed by Cosponsors withdrawn]: (Sort: by date)
|House Resources||Referral, In Committee||Subcommittee on National Parks, Recreation, and Public Lands||Referral, Hearings|
RELATED BILL DETAILS: (additional related bills may be indentified in Status)
|S.233||Related bill identified by CRS|