Most-Viewed Bills | Top 10
Current Legislative Activities
116th Congress (2019-2020)
House of Representatives
Today: Nov. 12, 2019
The House convened at 2:00 PM EST
On the Floor Today
Previous Meeting: Nov. 8, 2019
Upcoming House and Senate Committee Meetings Daily View | Weekly View
- Nov. 13, 2019 at 10:00 AM (EST) House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence
- Nov. 13, 2019 at 10:00 AM (EST) Senate Committee on Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions
- Nov. 13, 2019 at 10:00 AM (EST) House Financial Services Subcommittee on National Security, International Development, and Monetary Policy
- Yesterday in Congress
- Bill Texts
- Committee Schedule
- Calendars and Schedules
- Committee Reports
- Roll Call Votes
- Presented to President
The Congressional Record
Library of Congress Reports
- Search CRS Reports Congressional Research Service Reports are available to the public.
- The Law Library of Congress Reports are produced primarily for Members of Congress.
The Constitution Annotated
- Official Senate Print providing comprehensive legal analysis of the U.S. Constitution.
Current Members of Congress
- Speaker of the House Rep. Nancy Pelosi [D-CA-12]
- Majority Leader Rep. Steny H. Hoyer [D-MD-5]
- Republican Leader Rep. Kevin McCarthy [R-CA-23]
- Majority Whip Rep. James E. Clyburn [D-SC-6]
- Republican Whip Rep. Steve Scalise [R-LA-1]
- Republican Conference Chairman Rep. Liz Cheney [R-WY-0]
- Assistant Democratic Leader Rep. Ben Ray Lujan [D-NM-3]
- Republican Policy Committee Chairman Rep. Gary J. Palmer [R-AL-6]
- Democratic Caucus Chairman Rep. Hakeem S. Jeffries [D-NY-8]
Contact Your Member
Contact by email and telephone.
News from the Law Library
October 21, 2019 by Margaret Wood
Congress.gov New, Tip and Top for October 2019
Robert brought us the last Congress.gov update in late September. That update included new enhancements to the Congressional ...more
Congress.gov bill pages link to associated committee hearings or meetings on the Committee Schedule. Learn more.
The Legislative Process
The U.S. Founding Documents
A gallery of study resources about significant primary source documents from American history.
Presented by the Library of Congress, Congress.gov is the official website for U.S. federal legislative information.
Visiting the U.S. Capitol
Your visit to the historic U.S. Capitol begins as you enter the Capitol Visitor Center.