Most-Viewed Bills | Top 10
- H.R.610 [115th] To distribute Federal funds for elementary and secondary education in the form of vouchers for eligible students and to repeal a certain rule relating to nutrition standards in schools.
- H.R.5428 [115th] Stand with UK against Russia Violations Act
- H.R.6157 [115th] Department of Defense and Labor, Health and Human Services, and Education Appropriations Act, 2019 and Continuing Appropriations Act, 2019
Current Legislative Activities
115th Congress (2017-2018)
House of Representatives
Today: Sep. 25, 2018
The House convened at 12:00 p.m.
On the Floor Today
Previous Meeting: Sep. 24, 2018
Current Members of Congress
- Speaker of the House Rep. Paul D. Ryan [R-WI-1]
- Majority Leader Rep. Kevin McCarthy [R-CA-23]
- Democratic Leader Rep. Nancy Pelosi [D-CA-12]
- Majority Whip Rep. Steve Scalise [R-LA-1]
- Democratic Whip Rep. Steny H. Hoyer [D-MD-5]
- Republican Conference Chairman Rep. Cathy McMorris Rodgers [R-WA-5]
- Assistant Democratic Leader Rep. James E. Clyburn [D-SC-6]
- Republican Policy Committee Chairman Rep. Luke Messer [R-IN-6]
- Democratic Caucus Chairman Rep. Joseph Crowley [D-NY-14]
Contact Your Member
Contact by email and telephone.
News from the Law Library
September 18, 2018 by Robert Brammer
Trending: Congressional Research Service Reports Now Available Online
This is a guest post by Librarian of Congress Carla Hayden. It is cross posted on the Library ...more
The Legislative Process
The U.S. Founding Documents
A gallery of study resources about significant primary source documents from American history.
Presented by the Library of Congress, Congress.gov is the official website for U.S. federal legislative information.
Visiting the U.S. Capitol
Your visit to the historic U.S. Capitol begins as you enter the Capitol Visitor Center.