Most-Viewed Bills | Top 10
- H.Res.660 [116th] Directing certain committees to continue their ongoing investigations as part of the existing House of Representatives inquiry into whether sufficient grounds exist for the House of Representatives to exercise its Constitutional power to impeach Donald John Trump, President of the United States of America, and for other purposes.
- H.Res.296 [116th] Affirming the United States record on the Armenian Genocide.
- H.R.1111 [116th] Department of Peacebuilding Act of 2019
Current Legislative Activities
116th Congress (2019-2020)
House of Representatives
Next Meeting: Nov. 12, 2019 at 2:00 PM EST
Previous Meeting: Nov. 8, 2019
Upcoming House and Senate Committee Meetings Daily View | Weekly View
- Yesterday in Congress
- Bill Texts
- Committee Schedule
- Calendars and Schedules
- Committee Reports
- Roll Call Votes
- Presented to President
The Congressional Record
Library of Congress Reports
- Search CRS Reports Congressional Research Service Reports are available to the public.
- The Law Library of Congress Reports are produced primarily for Members of Congress.
The Constitution Annotated
- Official Senate Print providing comprehensive legal analysis of the U.S. Constitution.
Current Members of Congress
- Speaker of the House Rep. Nancy Pelosi [D-CA-12]
- Majority Leader Rep. Steny H. Hoyer [D-MD-5]
- Republican Leader Rep. Kevin McCarthy [R-CA-23]
- Majority Whip Rep. James E. Clyburn [D-SC-6]
- Republican Whip Rep. Steve Scalise [R-LA-1]
- Republican Conference Chairman Rep. Liz Cheney [R-WY-0]
- Assistant Democratic Leader Rep. Ben Ray Lujan [D-NM-3]
- Republican Policy Committee Chairman Rep. Gary J. Palmer [R-AL-6]
- Democratic Caucus Chairman Rep. Hakeem S. Jeffries [D-NY-8]
Contact Your Member
Contact by email and telephone.
News from the Law Library
October 21, 2019 by Margaret Wood
Congress.gov New, Tip and Top for October 2019
Robert brought us the last Congress.gov update in late September. That update included new enhancements to the Congressional ...more
Congress.gov bill pages link to associated committee hearings or meetings on the Committee Schedule. Learn more.
The Legislative Process
The U.S. Founding Documents
A gallery of study resources about significant primary source documents from American history.
Presented by the Library of Congress, Congress.gov is the official website for U.S. federal legislative information.
Visiting the U.S. Capitol
Your visit to the historic U.S. Capitol begins as you enter the Capitol Visitor Center.