Most-Viewed Bills | Top 10
Current Legislative Activities
116th Congress (2019-2020)
House of Representatives
Next Meeting: Aug. 27, 2019 at 2:00 PM EDT
Previous Meeting: Aug. 20, 2019
Upcoming House and Senate Committee Meetings Daily View | Weekly View
- Sep. 10, 2019 at 10:00 AM (EDT) House Committee on House Administration
- Sep. 17, 2019 at 2:30 PM (EDT) Senate Judiciary Subcommittee on Antitrust, Competition Policy and Consumer Rights
- Sep. 18, 2019 at 10:00 AM (EDT) House Transportation and Infrastructure Subcommittee on Water Resources and Environment
- Yesterday in Congress
- Bill Texts
- Committee Schedule
- Calendars and Schedules
- Committee Reports
- Roll Call Votes
- Presented to President
The Congressional Record
- Congressional Research Service Reports are available to the public.
- Search CRS Reports
Current Members of Congress
- Speaker of the House Rep. Nancy Pelosi [D-CA-12]
- Majority Leader Rep. Steny H. Hoyer [D-MD-5]
- Republican Leader Rep. Kevin McCarthy [R-CA-23]
- Majority Whip Rep. James E. Clyburn [D-SC-6]
- Republican Whip Rep. Steve Scalise [R-LA-1]
- Republican Conference Chairman Rep. Liz Cheney [R-WY-0]
- Assistant Democratic Leader Rep. Ben Ray Lujan [D-NM-3]
- Republican Policy Committee Chairman Rep. Gary J. Palmer [R-AL-6]
- Democratic Caucus Chairman Rep. Hakeem S. Jeffries [D-NY-8]
Contact Your Member
Contact by email and telephone.
News from the Law Library
July 29, 2019 by Andrew Weber
Congress.gov New, Tip, and Top for July, Part 2
Earlier this month, Margaret highlighted the new addition to the Committee Schedule, which shows, under Supporting Documentation, any related ...more
Need a quick way to find measures sponsored or cosponsored by Member? Use the By Sponsor browse linked from the Congress.gov homepage. Learn how.
The Legislative Process
The U.S. Founding Documents
A gallery of study resources about significant primary source documents from American history.
Presented by the Library of Congress, Congress.gov is the official website for U.S. federal legislative information.
Visiting the U.S. Capitol
Your visit to the historic U.S. Capitol begins as you enter the Capitol Visitor Center.