Most-Viewed Bills | Top 10
- H.R.127 [117th] To provide for the licensing of firearm and ammunition possession and the registration of firearms, and to prohibit the possession of certain ammunition.
- H.Res.14 [117th] Censuring and condemning President Donald J. Trump for attempting to overturn the results of the November 2020 presidential election in the State of Georgia.
- H.Res.24 [117th] Impeaching Donald John Trump, President of the United States, for high crimes and misdemeanors.
Current Legislative Activities
117th Congress (2021-2022)
House of Representatives
Upcoming House and Senate Committee Meetings Daily View | Weekly View
- Yesterday in Congress
- Bill Texts
- Committee Schedule
- Floor Calendars
- Committee Reports
- Roll Call Votes
- Presented to President
The Congressional Record
Library of Congress Reports
- Search CRS Reports Congressional Research Service Reports are available to the public.
- The Law Library of Congress Reports are produced primarily for Members of Congress.
The Constitution Annotated
- Official Senate Print providing comprehensive legal analysis of the U.S. Constitution.
Current Members of Congress
- Speaker of the House Rep. Nancy Pelosi [D-CA-12]
- Majority Leader Rep. Steny H. Hoyer [D-MD-5]
- Republican Leader Rep. Kevin McCarthy [R-CA-23]
- Majority Whip Rep. James E. Clyburn [D-SC-6]
- Republican Whip Rep. Steve Scalise [R-LA-1]
- Republican Conference Chair Rep. Liz Cheney [R-WY-0]
- Assistant Democratic Leader Rep. Katherine M. Clark [D-MA-5]
- Republican Policy Committee Chairman Rep. Gary J. Palmer [R-AL-6]
- Democratic Caucus Chairman Rep. Hakeem S. Jeffries [D-NY-8]
Contact Your Member
Find your member by address:
Contact by email and telephone.
News from the Law Library
December 30, 2020 by Margaret Wood
Tip of the Congressional Iceberg Redux
Ten years ago, I wrote a post about some of the questions we typically receive at the start of a ...more
The Legislative Process
The U.S. Founding Documents
A gallery of study resources about significant primary source documents from American history.
Presented by the Library of Congress, Congress.gov is the official website for U.S. federal legislative information.
Visiting the U.S. Capitol
Your visit to the historic U.S. Capitol begins as you enter the Capitol Visitor Center.