Current Legislative Activities
116th Congress (2019-2020)
House of Representatives
Next Meeting: July 6, 2020 at 2:00 PM EDT
Previous Meeting: July 2, 2020
Upcoming House and Senate Committee Meetings Daily View | Weekly View
- Today at 4:00 PM (EDT) House Appropriations Subcommittee on State, Foreign Operations, and Related Programs
- Today at 6:00 PM (EDT) House Appropriations Subcommittee on Agriculture, Rural Development, Food and Drug Administration, and Related Agencies
- Today at 8:00 PM (EDT) House Appropriations Subcommittee on Military Construction, Veterans Affairs, and Related Agencies
- Yesterday in Congress
- Bill Texts
- Committee Schedule
- Calendars and Schedules
- Committee Reports
- Roll Call Votes
- Presented to President
The Congressional Record
Library of Congress Reports
- Search CRS Reports Congressional Research Service Reports are available to the public.
- The Law Library of Congress Reports are produced primarily for Members of Congress.
The Constitution Annotated
- Official Senate Print providing comprehensive legal analysis of the U.S. Constitution.
Current Members of Congress
- Speaker of the House Rep. Nancy Pelosi [D-CA-12]
- Majority Leader Rep. Steny H. Hoyer [D-MD-5]
- Republican Leader Rep. Kevin McCarthy [R-CA-23]
- Majority Whip Rep. James E. Clyburn [D-SC-6]
- Republican Whip Rep. Steve Scalise [R-LA-1]
- Republican Conference Chairman Rep. Liz Cheney [R-WY-0]
- Assistant Democratic Leader Rep. Ben Ray Lujan [D-NM-3]
- Republican Policy Committee Chairman Rep. Gary J. Palmer [R-AL-6]
- Democratic Caucus Chairman Rep. Hakeem S. Jeffries [D-NY-8]
Contact Your Member
Contact by email and telephone.
News from the Law Library
June 22, 2020 by Robert Brammer
The Bound Edition of the Congressional Record for the 103rd Congress is Now Available on Congress.gov
The Congressional Record on Congress.gov provides a detailed account of the debates and proceedings of Congress, and is a ...more
The Legislative Process
The U.S. Founding Documents
A gallery of study resources about significant primary source documents from American history.
Presented by the Library of Congress, Congress.gov is the official website for U.S. federal legislative information.
Visiting the U.S. Capitol
Your visit to the historic U.S. Capitol begins as you enter the Capitol Visitor Center.