Most-Viewed Bills | Top 10
Current Legislative Activities
117th Congress (2021-2022)
House of Representatives
Next Meeting: March 1, 2021 at 12:00 PM EST
Previous Meeting: Feb. 26, 2021
Upcoming House and Senate Committee Meetings Daily View | Weekly View
- Yesterday in Congress
- Bill Texts
- Committee Schedule
- Floor Calendars
- Committee Reports
- Roll Call Votes
- Presented to President
The Congressional Record
Library of Congress Reports
- Search CRS Reports Congressional Research Service Reports are available to the public.
- The Law Library of Congress Reports are produced primarily for Members of Congress.
The Constitution Annotated
- Official Senate Print providing comprehensive legal analysis of the U.S. Constitution.
Current Members of Congress
- Speaker of the House Rep. Nancy Pelosi [D-CA-12]
- Majority Leader Rep. Steny H. Hoyer [D-MD-5]
- Republican Leader Rep. Kevin McCarthy [R-CA-23]
- Majority Whip Rep. James E. Clyburn [D-SC-6]
- Republican Whip Rep. Steve Scalise [R-LA-1]
- Republican Conference Chair Rep. Liz Cheney [R-WY-0]
- Assistant Democratic Leader Rep. Katherine M. Clark [D-MA-5]
- Republican Policy Committee Chairman Rep. Gary J. Palmer [R-AL-6]
- Democratic Caucus Chairman Rep. Hakeem S. Jeffries [D-NY-8]
Contact Your Member
Find your member by address:
Contact by email and telephone.
News from the Law Library
February 19, 2021 by Robert Brammer
Now Available on Congress.gov – The United States Statutes at Large from 1973-1994
As announced at the Congress.gov Virtual Public Forum, we are excited to bring you more full-text access to ...more
The Legislative Process
The U.S. Founding Documents
A gallery of study resources about significant primary source documents from American history.
Presented by the Library of Congress, Congress.gov is the official website for U.S. federal legislative information.
Visiting the U.S. Capitol
Your visit to the historic U.S. Capitol begins as you enter the Capitol Visitor Center.