Most-Viewed Bills | Top 10
- H.R.2 [115th] Agriculture and Nutrition Act of 2018
- S.J.Res.52 [115th] A joint resolution providing for congressional disapproval under chapter 8 of title 5, United States Code, of the rule submitted by the Federal Communications Commission relating to "Restoring Internet Freedom".
- H.R.5087 [115th] Assault Weapons Ban of 2018
Current Legislative Activities
115th Congress (2017-2018)
House of Representatives
On the Floor Today
Next Meeting: May 22, 2018 at 10:00 a.m.
Previous Meeting: May 21, 2018
Current Members of Congress
- Speaker of the House Rep. Paul D. Ryan [R-WI-1]
- Majority Leader Rep. Kevin McCarthy [R-CA-23]
- Democratic Leader Rep. Nancy Pelosi [D-CA-12]
- Majority Whip Rep. Steve Scalise [R-LA-1]
- Democratic Whip Rep. Steny H. Hoyer [D-MD-5]
- Republican Conference Chairman Rep. Cathy McMorris Rodgers [R-WA-5]
- Assistant Democratic Leader Rep. James E. Clyburn [D-SC-6]
- Republican Policy Committee Chairman Rep. Luke Messer [R-IN-6]
- Democratic Caucus Chairman Rep. Joseph Crowley [D-NY-14]
Contact Your Member
Contact by email and telephone.
News from the Law Library
May 14, 2018 by Robert Brammer
Congress.gov New, Tip, and Top for May 2018
Andrew shared the news about our second release in April, which included enhancements such as the ability to edit ...more
The Legislative Process
The U.S. Founding Documents
A gallery of study resources about significant primary source documents from American history.
Presented by the Library of Congress, Congress.gov is the official website for U.S. federal legislative information.
Visiting the U.S. Capitol
Your visit to the historic U.S. Capitol begins as you enter the Capitol Visitor Center.