H.R.3071 - AIDS Federal Policy Act of 1987100th Congress (1987-1988)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.R.3071 — 100th Congress (1987-1988)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- AIDS (Disease)
- Blood banks
- Business and commerce
- Civil Rights and Liberties
- Communicable diseases
- Discrimination in employment
- Discrimination in insurance
- Donation of organs, tissues, etc.
- Federal aid to health facilities
- Government paperwork
- Housing discrimination
- Informed consent (Medical law)
- Medical tests
- Right of privacy
- Tissue banks
- Transplantation of organs, tissues, etc.