S.1856 - National Historical Publications and Records Commission Amendments of 1988100th Congress (1987-1988)
Subject Terms Assigned to S.1856 — 100th Congress (1987-1988)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Government paperwork
- Government publications
- Government records, documents, and information
- Information services
- National Archives and Records Administration
- Presidential appointments
- Presidential powers
- Presidents and Vice Presidents
- Professional associations
- Records management