H.R.298 - Budget Process Reform Act102nd Congress (1991-1992)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.R.298 — 102nd Congress (1991-1992)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Administrative procedure
- Budget deficits
- Congressional budget
- Congressional budget process
- Executive impoundment of appropriated funds
- Federal budget process
- Federal budgets
- Government spending reductions
- House rules and procedure
- Legislative resolutions
- Old age, survivors and disability insurance
- Senate rules and procedure