H.R.6132 - To amend title IV of the Social Security Act to provide for comprehensive substance abuse treatment programs for pregnant women and caretaker parents.102nd Congress (1991-1992)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.R.6132 — 102nd Congress (1991-1992)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Day care
- Drug abuse
- Drug abuse in pregnancy
- Drug abuse prevention
- Federal aid to alcoholism programs
- Federal aid to child health services
- Federal aid to child welfare
- Federal aid to maternal health services
- Parent and child
- Pregnant women
- Treatment and rehabilitation of narcotic addicts