H.R.3766 - To prohibit any Federal department or agency from requiring any State, or political subdivision thereof, to convert highway signs to metric units.103rd Congress (1993-1994)
|Sponsor:||Rep. Roberts, Pat [R-KS-1] (Introduced 02/02/1994)|
|Committees:||House - Public Works and Transportation|
|Latest Action:||05/12/1994 See H.R.4385.|
This bill has the status Introduced
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
Subject — Policy Area:
- Transportation and Public Works
- View subjects
Cosponsors: H.R.3766 — 103rd Congress (1993-1994)All Bill Information (Except Text)
No results match your search criteria.
- Change the selection in the search bar above.
- In search results, remove a filter/facet under "Refined by."
- Check for spelling errors and typos.
- Get additional search tips.