H.R.3840 - To designate the Federal building and United States courthouse located at 100 East Houston Street in Marshall, Texas, as the "Sam B. Hall, Jr. Federal Building and United States Courthouse".103rd Congress (1993-1994)
|Sponsor:||Rep. Chapman, Jim [D-TX-1] (Introduced 02/10/1994)|
|Committees:||House - Public Works and Transportation | Senate - Environment and Public Works; Governmental Affairs|
|Committee Reports:||H.Rept 103-514 Part 1|
|Latest Action:||08/01/1994 Became Public Law No: 103-289.|
This bill has the status Became Law
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
- Passed House
- Passed Senate
- To President
- Became Law
Subject — Policy Area:
- Government Operations and Politics
- View subjects
Cosponsors: H.R.3840 — 103rd Congress (1993-1994)All Bill Information (Except Text)
No results match your search criteria.
- Change the selection in the search bar above.
- In search results, remove a filter/facet under "Refined by."
- Check for spelling errors and typos.
- Get additional search tips.