H.R.4805 - To amend title 23, United States Code, relating to penalties for use of motorcycle helmets.103rd Congress (1993-1994)
|Sponsor:||Rep. Slattery, Jim [D-KS-2] (Introduced 07/20/1994)|
|Committees:||House - Public Works and Transportation|
|Latest Action:||08/01/1994 Referred to the Subcommittee on Surface Transportation.|
This bill has the status Introduced
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
Subject — Policy Area:
- Transportation and Public Works
- View subjects
Cosponsors: H.R.4805 — 103rd Congress (1993-1994)All Bill Information (Except Text)
No results match your search criteria.
- Change the selection in the search bar above.
- In search results, remove a filter/facet under "Refined by."
- Check for spelling errors and typos.
- Get additional search tips.