H.R.4812 - To direct the Administrator of General Services to acquire by transfer the Old U.S. Mint in San Francisco, California, and for other purposes.103rd Congress (1993-1994)
|Sponsor:||Rep. Mineta, Norman Y. [D-CA-15] (Introduced 07/21/1994)|
|Committees:||House - Public Works and Transportation|
|Committee Reports:||H.Rept 103-634 Part 1|
|Latest Action:||08/25/1994 Became Public Law No: 103-310.|
This bill has the status Became Law
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
- Passed House
- Passed Senate
- Resolving Differences
- To President
- Became Law
Subject — Policy Area:
- Government Operations and Politics
- View subjects
Cosponsors: H.R.4812 — 103rd Congress (1993-1994)All Bill Information (Except Text)
No results match your search criteria.
- Change the selection in the search bar above.
- In search results, remove a filter/facet under "Refined by."
- Check for spelling errors and typos.
- Get additional search tips.