H.R.4830 - To amend title 18 of the United States Code with respect to the admissibility of certain evidence.103rd Congress (1993-1994)
|Sponsor:||Rep. Cooper, Jim [D-TN-4] (Introduced 07/26/1994)|
|Committees:||House - Judiciary|
|Latest Action:||08/18/1994 Referred to the Subcommittee on Crime and Criminal Justice.|
This bill has the status Introduced
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
Subject — Policy Area:
- Crime and Law Enforcement
- View subjects
Cosponsors: H.R.4830 — 103rd Congress (1993-1994)All Bill Information (Except Text)
No results match your search criteria.
- Change the selection in the search bar above.
- In search results, remove a filter/facet under "Refined by."
- Check for spelling errors and typos.
- Get additional search tips.