H.R.4831 - To establish a national commission to review the regular military compensation of members of the Armed Forces and develop recommendations to end the dependence of some members and their families on Federal and local assistance programs.103rd Congress (1993-1994)
|Sponsor:||Rep. Gallegly, Elton [R-CA-23] (Introduced 07/26/1994)|
|Committees:||House - Armed Services|
|Latest Action:||07/29/1994 Executive Comment Requested from DOD.|
This bill has the status Introduced
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
Subject — Policy Area:
- Armed Forces and National Security
- View subjects
Cosponsors: H.R.4831 — 103rd Congress (1993-1994)All Bill Information (Except Text)
No results match your search criteria.
- Change the selection in the search bar above.
- In search results, remove a filter/facet under "Refined by."
- Check for spelling errors and typos.
- Get additional search tips.