H.R.4979 - To require the administrative agency responsible for adjudicating claims under the workers' compensation provisions of title 5, United States Code, to select board certified physicians to provide second opinions.103rd Congress (1993-1994)
|Sponsor:||Rep. Kreidler, Mike [D-WA-9] (Introduced 08/17/1994)|
|Committees:||House - Education and Labor|
|Latest Action:||09/16/1994 Referred to the Subcommittee on Labor Standards, Occupational Health and Safety.|
This bill has the status Introduced
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
Subject — Policy Area:
- Government Operations and Politics
- View subjects
Cosponsors: H.R.4979 — 103rd Congress (1993-1994)All Bill Information (Except Text)
No results match your search criteria.
- Change the selection in the search bar above.
- In search results, remove a filter/facet under "Refined by."
- Check for spelling errors and typos.
- Get additional search tips.