H.R.5255 - Thomas Alva Edison Sesquicentennial Commemorative Coin Act103rd Congress (1993-1994)
|Sponsor:||Rep. Bonior, David E. [D-MI-10] (Introduced 10/07/1994)|
|Committees:||House - Banking, Finance, and Urban Affrs|
|Latest Action:||11/08/1994 Referred to the Subcommittee on Consumer Credit and Insurance.|
This bill has the status Introduced
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
Subject — Policy Area:
- Finance and Financial Sector
- View subjects
Cosponsors: H.R.5255 — 103rd Congress (1993-1994)All Bill Information (Except Text)
No results match your search criteria.
- Change the selection in the search bar above.
- In search results, remove a filter/facet under "Refined by."
- Check for spelling errors and typos.
- Get additional search tips.