H.Con.Res.135 - Calling for the United States to take further steps to establish an international fishery agreement for conservation and management of living marine resources in international waters of the Bering Sea known as the Donut Hole.103rd Congress (1993-1994)
|Sponsor:||Rep. Young, Don [R-AK-At Large] (Introduced 08/05/1993)|
|Committees:||House - Merchant Marine and Fisheries | Senate - Commerce, Science, and Transportation|
|Committee Reports:||H.Rept 103-317 Part 1|
|Latest Action:||11/03/1993 Received in the Senate and referred to the Committee on Commerce.|
This bill has the status Passed House
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
- Passed House
Subject — Policy Area:
- Public Lands and Natural Resources
- View subjects
Cosponsors: H.Con.Res.135 — 103rd Congress (1993-1994)All Bill Information (Except Text)
No results match your search criteria.
- Change the selection in the search bar above.
- In search results, remove a filter/facet under "Refined by."
- Check for spelling errors and typos.
- Get additional search tips.