H.Con.Res.297 - Expressing the sense of the Congress that President Clinton should ask for the resignation of Joycelyn Elders as Surgeon General of the Public Health Service.103rd Congress (1993-1994)
|Sponsor:||Rep. Stearns, Cliff [R-FL-6] (Introduced 09/26/1994)|
|Committees:||House - Energy and Commerce|
|Latest Action:||10/24/1994 Referred to the Subcommittee on Health and the Environment.|
This bill has the status Introduced
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
Subject — Policy Area:
- Government Operations and Politics
- View subjects
Cosponsors: H.Con.Res.297 — 103rd Congress (1993-1994)All Bill Information (Except Text)
No results match your search criteria.
- Change the selection in the search bar above.
- In search results, remove a filter/facet under "Refined by."
- Check for spelling errors and typos.
- Get additional search tips.