H.J.Res.103 - Proposing an amendment to the Constitution to provide for a balanced budget for the United States Government and for greater accountability in the enactment of tax legislation.103rd Congress (1993-1994)
|Sponsor:||Rep. Stenholm, Charles W. [D-TX-17] (Introduced 02/04/1993)|
|Committees:||House - Judiciary|
|Latest Action:||03/17/1994 Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.|
|Major Recorded Votes:||03/17/1994 : Failed House|
This bill has the status Failed House
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
- Failed House
Subject — Policy Area:
- Economics and Public Finance
- View subjects
Cosponsors: H.J.Res.103 — 103rd Congress (1993-1994)All Bill Information (Except Text)
No results match your search criteria.
- Change the selection in the search bar above.
- In search results, remove a filter/facet under "Refined by."
- Check for spelling errors and typos.
- Get additional search tips.