H.Res.446 - Expressing the sense of the House of Representatives regarding the issuance under title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 of administrative guidelines applicable to religious harassment in employment.103rd Congress (1993-1994)
|Sponsor:||Rep. McKeon, Howard P. "Buck" [R-CA-25] (Introduced 05/26/1994)|
|Committees:||House - Education and Labor|
|Latest Action:||06/22/1994 Referred to the Subcommittee on Select Education and Civil Rights.|
This bill has the status Introduced
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
Subject — Policy Area:
- Civil Rights and Liberties, Minority Issues
- View subjects
Cosponsors: H.Res.446 — 103rd Congress (1993-1994)All Bill Information (Except Text)
No results match your search criteria.
- Change the selection in the search bar above.
- In search results, remove a filter/facet under "Refined by."
- Check for spelling errors and typos.
- Get additional search tips.