H.R.109 - To amend title 38, United States Code, to provide that the effective date for discontinuance of compensation and pension paid by the Secretary of Veterans Affairs shall be the date on which the recipient dies, rather than the last day of the preceding month, in the case of a veteran with a surviving spouse, and for other purposes.104th Congress (1995-1996)
|Sponsor:||Rep. Bilirakis, Michael [R-FL-9] (Introduced 01/04/1995)|
|Committees:||House - Veterans' Affairs|
|Latest Action:||04/16/1996 See H.R.3248.|
This bill has the status Introduced
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
Subject — Policy Area:
- Armed Forces and National Security
- View subjects
Cosponsors: H.R.109 — 104th Congress (1995-1996)All Bill Information (Except Text)
No results match your search criteria.
- Change the selection in the search bar above.
- In search results, remove a filter/facet under "Refined by."
- Check for spelling errors and typos.
- Get additional search tips.