H.R.1173 - To prohibit the expenditure of Federal funds for constructing or modifying highway signs that are expressed only in metric system measurements.104th Congress (1995-1996)
|Sponsor:||Rep. Stump, Bob [R-AZ-3] (Introduced 03/08/1995)|
|Committees:||House - Transportation and Infrastructure|
|Latest Action:||09/07/1995 See H.R.2274.|
This bill has the status Introduced
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
Subject — Policy Area:
- Transportation and Public Works
- View subjects
Cosponsors: H.R.1173 — 104th Congress (1995-1996)All Bill Information (Except Text)
No results match your search criteria.
- Change the selection in the search bar above.
- In search results, remove a filter/facet under "Refined by."
- Check for spelling errors and typos.
- Get additional search tips.