H.R.1533 - Sexual Offender Tracking and Identification Act of 1996104th Congress (1995-1996)
|Sponsor:||Rep. Bryant, Ed [R-TN-7] (Introduced 05/02/1995)|
|Committees:||House - Judiciary | Senate - Judiciary|
|Committee Reports:||H. Rept. 104-392|
|Latest Action:||06/19/1996 Star Print ordered on the bill as reported.|
This bill has the status Passed House
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
- Passed House
Subject — Policy Area:
- Crime and Law Enforcement
- View subjects
Cosponsors: H.R.1533 — 104th Congress (1995-1996)All Bill Information (Except Text)
No results match your search criteria.
- Change the selection in the search bar above.
- In search results, remove a filter/facet under "Refined by."
- Check for spelling errors and typos.
- Get additional search tips.