H.R.1560 - Open Markets and Fair Trade Act of 1995104th Congress (1995-1996)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.R.1560 — 104th Congress (1995-1996)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Balance of payments
- Congressional reporting requirements
- Expedited congressional procedure
- Foreign trade promotion
- House rules and procedure
- International competitiveness
- Nontariff trade barriers
- Restrictive trade practices
- Senate rules and procedure
- Technology transfer
- Trade agreements
- Trade negotiations