H.R.1776 - United States Commemorative Coin Act of 1996104th Congress (1995-1996)
|Sponsor:||Rep. Johnson, Nancy L. [R-CT-6] (Introduced 06/07/1995)|
|Committees:||House - Banking and Financial Services|
|Latest Action:||10/20/1996 Became Public Law No: 104-329.|
This bill has the status Became Law
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
- Passed House
- Passed Senate
- Resolving Differences
- To President
- Became Law
Subject — Policy Area:
- Finance and Financial Sector
- View subjects
Cosponsors: H.R.1776 — 104th Congress (1995-1996)All Bill Information (Except Text)
No results match your search criteria.
- Change the selection in the search bar above.
- In search results, remove a filter/facet under "Refined by."
- Check for spelling errors and typos.
- Get additional search tips.