H.R.2276 - Federal Aviation Administration Revitalization Act of 1995104th Congress (1995-1996)
|Sponsor:||Rep. Duncan, John J., Jr. [R-TN-2] (Introduced 09/07/1995)|
|Committees:||House - Budget; Government Reform; Transportation and Infrastructure | Senate - Commerce, Science, and Transportation|
|Committee Reports:||H. Rept. 104-475|
|Latest Action:||03/13/1996 Received in the Senate and read twice and referred to the Committee on Commerce.|
This bill has the status Passed House
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
- Passed House
Subject — Policy Area:
- Transportation and Public Works
- View subjects
Cosponsors: H.R.2276 — 104th Congress (1995-1996)All Bill Information (Except Text)
No results match your search criteria.
- Change the selection in the search bar above.
- In search results, remove a filter/facet under "Refined by."
- Check for spelling errors and typos.
- Get additional search tips.