H.R.251 - House Ethics Protection Act of 1995104th Congress (1995-1996)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.R.251 — 104th Congress (1995-1996)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Conflict of interests
- Congressional caucuses
- Congressional committee membership
- Congressional committees (House)
- Congressional ethics
- Congressional investigations
- Congressional leadership
- Congressional reorganization
- Congressional reporting requirements
- House of Representatives
- Members of Congress (House)