H.R.2552 - To transfer the Tatum Salt Dome property to the State of Mississippi to be designated by the State as the Jamie Whitten Wilderness Area.104th Congress (1995-1996)
|Sponsor:||Rep. Taylor, Gene [D-MS-5] (Introduced 10/26/1995)|
|Committees:||House - Resources|
|Latest Action:||05/02/1996 Favorable Executive Comment Received from DOE.|
This bill has the status Introduced
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
Subject — Policy Area:
- Public Lands and Natural Resources
- View subjects
Cosponsors: H.R.2552 — 104th Congress (1995-1996)All Bill Information (Except Text)
No results match your search criteria.
- Change the selection in the search bar above.
- In search results, remove a filter/facet under "Refined by."
- Check for spelling errors and typos.
- Get additional search tips.