H.R.2857 - To provide for relief to Federal employees, Federal contractors, and employees of Federal contractors for expenses incurred as a result of nonpayment of basic pay or impediments against contract performance arising from lapses in appropriations.104th Congress (1995-1996)
|Sponsor:||Rep. Mink, Patsy T. [D-HI-2] (Introduced 01/05/1996)|
|Committees:||House - Government Reform|
|Latest Action:||01/23/1996 Referred to the Subcommittee on Civil Service.|
This bill has the status Introduced
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
Subject — Policy Area:
- Economics and Public Finance
- View subjects
Cosponsors: H.R.2857 — 104th Congress (1995-1996)All Bill Information (Except Text)
No results match your search criteria.
- Change the selection in the search bar above.
- In search results, remove a filter/facet under "Refined by."
- Check for spelling errors and typos.
- Get additional search tips.