H.R.2959 - To repeal the requirement enacted in the National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 1996 for the mandatory discharge or retirement of any member of the Armed Forces who is HIV-positive.104th Congress (1995-1996)
|Sponsor:||Rep. Torkildsen, Peter G. [R-MA-6] (Introduced 02/01/1996)|
|Committees:||House - National Security|
|Latest Action:||02/15/1996 Referred to the Subcommittee on Military Personnel.|
This bill has the status Introduced
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
Subject — Policy Area:
- Armed Forces and National Security
- View subjects
Cosponsors: H.R.2959 — 104th Congress (1995-1996)All Bill Information (Except Text)
No results match your search criteria.
- Change the selection in the search bar above.
- In search results, remove a filter/facet under "Refined by."
- Check for spelling errors and typos.
- Get additional search tips.