H.R.3710 - To designate a United States courthouse located in Tampa, Florida, as the "Sam M. Gibbons United States Courthouse".104th Congress (1995-1996)
|Sponsor:||Rep. Brown, Corrine [D-FL-3] (Introduced 06/25/1996)|
|Committees:||House - Transportation and Infrastructure | Senate - Environment and Public Works|
|Latest Action:||10/02/1996 Became Public Law No: 104-230.|
This bill has the status Became Law
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
- Passed House
- Passed Senate
- To President
- Became Law
Subject — Policy Area:
- Government Operations and Politics
- View subjects
Cosponsors: H.R.3710 — 104th Congress (1995-1996)All Bill Information (Except Text)
No results match your search criteria.
- Change the selection in the search bar above.
- In search results, remove a filter/facet under "Refined by."
- Check for spelling errors and typos.
- Get additional search tips.