H.R.436 - Edible Oil Regulatory Reform Act104th Congress (1995-1996)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.R.436 — 104th Congress (1995-1996)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Administrative procedure
- Energy policy
- Environmental Protection Agency
- Liability for oil pollution
- Liability for toxic substances pollution damages
- Lubrication and lubricants
- Marine and coastal resources, fisheries
- Marine insurance
- Oil pollution of the sea
- Oils and fats
- Water pollution control