H.R.878 - Law Enforcement Officers' Bill of Rights Act of 1995104th Congress (1995-1996)
|Sponsor:||Rep. Lightfoot, Jim [R-IA-3] (Introduced 02/09/1995)|
|Committees:||House - Judiciary|
|Latest Action:||07/18/1996 Subcommittee Hearings Held.|
This bill has the status Introduced
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
Subject — Policy Area:
- Crime and Law Enforcement
- View subjects
Cosponsors: H.R.878 — 104th Congress (1995-1996)All Bill Information (Except Text)
No results match your search criteria.
- Change the selection in the search bar above.
- In search results, remove a filter/facet under "Refined by."
- Check for spelling errors and typos.
- Get additional search tips.