H.R.885 - To designate the United States Post Office building located at 153 East 110th Street, New York, New York, as the "Oscar Garcia Rivera Post Office Building".104th Congress (1995-1996)
|Sponsor:||Rep. Serrano, Jose E. [D-NY-16] (Introduced 02/09/1995)|
|Committees:||House - Government Reform | Senate - Governmental Affairs|
|Latest Action:||07/31/1996 Received in the Senate and read twice and referred to the Committee on Governmental Affairs.|
This bill has the status Passed House
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
- Passed House
Subject — Policy Area:
- Government Operations and Politics
- View subjects
Cosponsors: H.R.885 — 104th Congress (1995-1996)All Bill Information (Except Text)
No results match your search criteria.
- Change the selection in the search bar above.
- In search results, remove a filter/facet under "Refined by."
- Check for spelling errors and typos.
- Get additional search tips.