H.R.899 - To amend title 23, United States Code, to eliminate the penalties for noncompliance by States with a program requiring the use of motorcycle helmets.104th Congress (1995-1996)
|Sponsor:||Rep. Young, Don [R-AK-At Large] (Introduced 02/10/1995)|
|Committees:||House - Transportation and Infrastructure|
|Latest Action:||09/08/1995 For Further Action See H.R.2274.|
This bill has the status Introduced
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
Subject — Policy Area:
- Transportation and Public Works
- View subjects
Cosponsors: H.R.899 — 104th Congress (1995-1996)All Bill Information (Except Text)
No results match your search criteria.
- Change the selection in the search bar above.
- In search results, remove a filter/facet under "Refined by."
- Check for spelling errors and typos.
- Get additional search tips.