H.R.924 - To prohibit the Secretary of Agriculture from transferring any national forest system lands in the Angeles National Forest in California out of Federal ownership for use as a solid waste landfill.104th Congress (1995-1996)
|Sponsor:||Rep. McKeon, Howard P. "Buck" [R-CA-25] (Introduced 02/13/1995)|
|Committees:||House - Resources | Senate - Energy and Natural Resources|
|Committee Reports:||H. Rept. 104-309|
|Latest Action:||03/07/1996 Subcommittee on Forests and Public Lands. Hearings held.|
This bill has the status Passed House
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
- Passed House
Subject — Policy Area:
- Public Lands and Natural Resources
- View subjects
Cosponsors: H.R.924 — 104th Congress (1995-1996)All Bill Information (Except Text)
No results match your search criteria.
- Change the selection in the search bar above.
- In search results, remove a filter/facet under "Refined by."
- Check for spelling errors and typos.
- Get additional search tips.