H.Con.Res.193 - Expressing the sense of the Congress that the cost of Government spending and regulatory programs should be reduced so that American families will be able to keep more of what they earn.104th Congress (1995-1996)
|Sponsor:||Rep. DeLay, Tom [R-TX-22] (Introduced 06/27/1996)|
|Committees:||House - Government Reform | Senate - Governmental Affairs|
|Latest Action:||07/11/1996 Received in the Senate and referred to the Committee on Governmental Affairs.|
|Major Recorded Votes:||07/10/1996 : Passed House|
This bill has the status Passed House
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
- Passed House
Subject — Policy Area:
- Economics and Public Finance
- View subjects
Cosponsors: H.Con.Res.193 — 104th Congress (1995-1996)All Bill Information (Except Text)
No results match your search criteria.
- Change the selection in the search bar above.
- In search results, remove a filter/facet under "Refined by."
- Check for spelling errors and typos.
- Get additional search tips.