H.Con.Res.196 - Expressing the sense of the Congress that each State should enact legislation regarding notification procedures necessary when a sexually violent offender is released.104th Congress (1995-1996)
|Sponsor:||Rep. Gutknecht, Gil [R-MN-1] (Introduced 07/10/1996)|
|Committees:||House - Judiciary|
|Latest Action:||09/04/1996 Referred to the Subcommittee on Crime.|
This bill has the status Introduced
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
Subject — Policy Area:
- Crime and Law Enforcement
- View subjects
Cosponsors: H.Con.Res.196 — 104th Congress (1995-1996)All Bill Information (Except Text)
No results match your search criteria.
- Change the selection in the search bar above.
- In search results, remove a filter/facet under "Refined by."
- Check for spelling errors and typos.
- Get additional search tips.