H.Con.Res.38 - Authorizing the use of the Capitol grounds for the Greater Washington Soap Box Derby.104th Congress (1995-1996)
|Sponsor:||Rep. Hoyer, Steny H. [D-MD-5] (Introduced 03/10/1995)|
|Committees:||House - Transportation and Infrastructure|
|Committee Reports:||H. Rept. 104-150|
|Latest Action:||06/29/1995 Message on Senate action sent to the House.|
This bill has the status Passed Senate
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
- Passed House
- Passed Senate
Subject — Policy Area:
- Government Operations and Politics
- View subjects
Cosponsors: H.Con.Res.38 — 104th Congress (1995-1996)All Bill Information (Except Text)
No results match your search criteria.
- Change the selection in the search bar above.
- In search results, remove a filter/facet under "Refined by."
- Check for spelling errors and typos.
- Get additional search tips.