H.J.Res.1 - Proposing a balanced budget amendment to the Constitution of the United States.104th Congress (1995-1996)
|Sponsor:||Rep. Barton, Joe [R-TX-6] (Introduced 01/04/1995)|
|Committees:||House - Judiciary | Senate - Budget|
|Committee Reports:||H. Rept. 104-3|
|Latest Action:||06/06/1996 Failed of passage in Senate by Yea-Nay Vote. 64-35. Record Vote No: 158.|
|Major Recorded Votes:||06/06/1996 : Failed Senate; 03/02/1995 : Failed Senate; 01/26/1995 : Passed House|
This bill has the status Failed Senate
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
- Passed House
- Failed Senate
Subject — Policy Area:
- Economics and Public Finance
- View subjects
Cosponsors: H.J.Res.1 — 104th Congress (1995-1996)All Bill Information (Except Text)
No results match your search criteria.
- Change the selection in the search bar above.
- In search results, remove a filter/facet under "Refined by."
- Check for spelling errors and typos.
- Get additional search tips.