S.1 - Unfunded Mandates Reform Act of 1995104th Congress (1995-1996)
|Sponsor:||Sen. Kempthorne, Dirk [R-ID] (Introduced 01/04/1995)|
|Committees:||Senate - Budget; Governmental Affairs|
|Committee Reports:||S. Rept. 104-1; S. Rept. 104-2; H. Rept. 104-76 (Conference Report)|
|Latest Action:||03/22/1995 Became Public Law No: 104-4.|
|Major Recorded Votes:||03/16/1995 : Resolving Differences; 03/15/1995 : Resolving Differences; 01/27/1995 : Passed Senate|
This bill has the status Became Law
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
- Passed Senate
- Passed House
- Resolving Differences
- To President
- Became Law
Subject — Policy Area:
- Government Operations and Politics
- View subjects
Cosponsors: S.1 — 104th Congress (1995-1996)All Bill Information (Except Text)
No results match your search criteria.
- Change the selection in the search bar above.
- In search results, remove a filter/facet under "Refined by."
- Check for spelling errors and typos.
- Get additional search tips.