S.1121 - A bill to amend title 23, United States Code, to improve the control of outdoor advertising in areas adjacent to the Interstate System, the National Highway System, and certain other federally assisted highways, and for other purposes.104th Congress (1995-1996)
|Sponsor:||Sen. Jeffords, James M. [R-VT] (Introduced 08/04/1995)|
|Committees:||Senate - Environment and Public Works|
|Latest Action:||08/04/1995 Read twice and referred to the Committee on Environment and Public Works.|
This bill has the status Introduced
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
Subject — Policy Area:
- Transportation and Public Works
- View subjects
Cosponsors: S.1121 — 104th Congress (1995-1996)All Bill Information (Except Text)
No results match your search criteria.
- Change the selection in the search bar above.
- In search results, remove a filter/facet under "Refined by."
- Check for spelling errors and typos.
- Get additional search tips.