S.1686 - A bill to provide for early deferred annuities under chapter 83 of title 5, United States Code, for certain former Department of Defense employees who are separated from service by reason of certain defense base closures, and for other purposes.104th Congress (1995-1996)
|Sponsor:||Sen. Ford, Wendell H. [D-KY] (Introduced 04/18/1996)|
|Committees:||Senate - Governmental Affairs|
|Latest Action:||04/18/1996 Read twice and referred to the Committee on Governmental Affairs.|
This bill has the status Introduced
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
Subject — Policy Area:
- Government Operations and Politics
- View subjects
Cosponsors: S.1686 — 104th Congress (1995-1996)All Bill Information (Except Text)
No results match your search criteria.
- Change the selection in the search bar above.
- In search results, remove a filter/facet under "Refined by."
- Check for spelling errors and typos.
- Get additional search tips.