S.1706 - A bill to increase the amount authorized to be appropriated for assistance for highway relocation with respect to the Chickamauga and Chattanooga National Military Park in Georgia, and for other purposes.104th Congress (1995-1996)
|Sponsor:||Sen. Nunn, Sam [D-GA] (Introduced 04/25/1996)|
|Committees:||Senate - Energy and Natural Resources|
|Committee Reports:||S. Rept. 104-382|
|Latest Action:||09/30/1996 By Senator Murkowski from Committee on Energy and Natural Resources filed written report. Report No. 104-382.|
This bill has the status Introduced
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
Subject — Policy Area:
- Public Lands and Natural Resources
- View subjects
Cosponsors: S.1706 — 104th Congress (1995-1996)All Bill Information (Except Text)
No results match your search criteria.
- Change the selection in the search bar above.
- In search results, remove a filter/facet under "Refined by."
- Check for spelling errors and typos.
- Get additional search tips.