S.811 - Water Desalination Act of 1996104th Congress (1995-1996)
|Sponsor:||Sen. Simon, Paul [D-IL] (Introduced 05/17/1995)|
|Committees:||Senate - Environment and Public Works | House - Resources; Science; Transportation and Infrastructure|
|Committee Reports:||S. Rept. 104-254; H. Rept. 104-790|
|Latest Action:||10/11/1996 Became Public Law No: 104-298.|
This bill has the status Became Law
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
- Passed Senate
- Passed House
- Resolving Differences
- To President
- Became Law
Subject — Policy Area:
- Water Resources Development
- View subjects
Cosponsors: S.811 — 104th Congress (1995-1996)All Bill Information (Except Text)
No results match your search criteria.
- Change the selection in the search bar above.
- In search results, remove a filter/facet under "Refined by."
- Check for spelling errors and typos.
- Get additional search tips.