S.91 - A bill to delay enforcement of the National Voter Registration Act of 1993 until such time as Congress appropriates funds to implement such Act.104th Congress (1995-1996)
|Sponsor:||Sen. Coverdell, Paul [R-GA] (Introduced 01/04/1995)|
|Committees:||Senate - Rules and Administration|
|Latest Action:||01/04/1995 Read twice and referred to the Committee on Rules.|
This bill has the status Introduced
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
Subject — Policy Area:
- Government Operations and Politics
- View subjects
Cosponsors: S.91 — 104th Congress (1995-1996)All Bill Information (Except Text)
No results match your search criteria.
- Change the selection in the search bar above.
- In search results, remove a filter/facet under "Refined by."
- Check for spelling errors and typos.
- Get additional search tips.