S.J.Res.18 - A joint resolution proposing an amendment to the Constitution relative to contributions and expenditures intended to affect elections for Federal, State, and local office.104th Congress (1995-1996)
|Sponsor:||Sen. Hollings, Ernest F. [D-SC] (Introduced 01/17/1995)|
|Committees:||Senate - Judiciary|
|Latest Action:||01/17/1995 Read twice and referred to the Committee on Judiciary.|
This bill has the status Introduced
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
Subject — Policy Area:
- Government Operations and Politics
- View subjects
Cosponsors: S.J.Res.18 — 104th Congress (1995-1996)All Bill Information (Except Text)
No results match your search criteria.
- Change the selection in the search bar above.
- In search results, remove a filter/facet under "Refined by."
- Check for spelling errors and typos.
- Get additional search tips.