S.J.Res.31 - A joint resolution proposing an amendment to the Constitution of the United States to grant Congress and the States the power to prohibit the physical desecration of the flag of the United States.104th Congress (1995-1996)
|Sponsor:||Sen. Hatch, Orrin G. [R-UT] (Introduced 03/21/1995)|
|Committees:||Senate - Judiciary|
|Committee Reports:||S. Rept. 104-148|
|Latest Action:||12/12/1995 Failed of passage in Senate by Yea-Nay Vote. 63-36. Record Vote No: 600.|
|Major Recorded Votes:||12/12/1995 : Failed Senate|
This bill has the status Failed Senate
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
- Failed Senate
Subject — Policy Area:
- Government Operations and Politics
- View subjects
Cosponsors: S.J.Res.31 — 104th Congress (1995-1996)All Bill Information (Except Text)
No results match your search criteria.
- Change the selection in the search bar above.
- In search results, remove a filter/facet under "Refined by."
- Check for spelling errors and typos.
- Get additional search tips.