H.R.1092 - To amend title 38, United States Code, to extend the authority of the Secretary of Veterans Affairs to enter into enhanced-use leases for Department of Veterans Affairs property, to rename the United States Court of Veterans Appeals and the National Cemetery System, and for other purposes.105th Congress (1997-1998)
|Sponsor:||Rep. Stump, Bob [R-AZ-3] (Introduced 03/18/1997)|
|Committees:||House - Veterans' Affairs | Senate - Veterans' Affairs|
|Committee Reports:||H. Rept. 105-47|
|Latest Action:||10/10/1998 See H.R.4110.|
This bill has the status Passed House
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
- Passed House
Subject — Policy Area:
- Armed Forces and National Security
- View subjects
Cosponsors: H.R.1092 — 105th Congress (1997-1998)All Bill Information (Except Text)
No results match your search criteria.
- Change the selection in the search bar above.
- In search results, remove a filter/facet under "Refined by."
- Check for spelling errors and typos.
- Get additional search tips.