H.R.1666 - To amend title 49, United States Code, to eliminate provisions of Federal law that provide special support for, or burdens on, the operation of Amtrak as a passenger rail carrier, and for other purposes.105th Congress (1997-1998)
|Sponsor:||Rep. Hefley, Joel [R-CO-5] (Introduced 05/20/1997)|
|Committees:||House - Transportation and Infrastructure|
|Latest Action:||06/02/1997 Referred to the Subcommittee on Railroads.|
This bill has the status Introduced
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
Subject — Policy Area:
- Transportation and Public Works
- View subjects
Cosponsors: H.R.1666 — 105th Congress (1997-1998)All Bill Information (Except Text)
No results match your search criteria.
- Change the selection in the search bar above.
- In search results, remove a filter/facet under "Refined by."
- Check for spelling errors and typos.
- Get additional search tips.