H.R.1836 - Federal Employees Health Care Protection Act of 1998 105th Congress (1997-1998)
|Sponsor:||Rep. Burton, Dan [R-IN-6] (Introduced 06/10/1997)|
|Committees:||House - Government Reform | Senate - Governmental Affairs|
|Committee Reports:||S. Rept. 105-257; H. Rept. 105-374|
|Latest Action:||10/19/1998 Became Public Law No: 105-266.|
This bill has the status Became Law
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
- Passed House
- Passed Senate
- Resolving Differences
- To President
- Became Law
Subject — Policy Area:
- Government Operations and Politics
- View subjects
Cosponsors: H.R.1836 — 105th Congress (1997-1998)All Bill Information (Except Text)
No results match your search criteria.
- Change the selection in the search bar above.
- In search results, remove a filter/facet under "Refined by."
- Check for spelling errors and typos.
- Get additional search tips.